Small visual suggestion

CaptainPie

Green Slime
Hello, I have no idea if this was mentioned yet but, I'd like to lay down an idea here.

It would be nice to have some sort o' % on your experience or even numbers not just a bar, I literally have to GLUE my eyes to the screen and see if its increasing well or not at all, numbers or a % would fix this and even give players a way to know what's best to grind and what's useless to waste time on.

Again it's just a small suggestion and something I personally enjoy in games, being able to see how much is left for me to level and accurately know how much a monster will give me.

Overall, beautiful game lots o' fun, me and my wife have hit those double digits on hours put into this game already, keep going you all have something great here.

Cheers, CptnPie.

Fred

Developer
Staff member
A lot of people have been asking about this, so we'll most likely end up adding something along the lines of what your are suggesting!

CaptainPie

Green Slime
A lot of people have been asking about this, so we'll most likely end up adding something along the lines of what your are suggesting!
That is reassuring, thank you for considering the feedback from the community.

Cheers, CptnPie.