So THAT'S what happens when you drop 1934 apples on the floor all at once...

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Got bored yesterday, so I decided to spend 10 minutes solid tapping my spacebar to drop every single one of my 1934 apples onto the floor... here's the results:

2015-06-02_00002.jpg

Well, almost a perfect circle, and you can see the collision box of the rock nicely :p

2015-06-02_00003.jpg

Oh... I seem to have pixie dust covering my body... Let's take a walk!

2015-06-02_00004.jpg

WOOT WOOT PARTICLE TRAAAAAIIILLL!!

2015-06-02_00006.jpg

And now it looks like I'm farting dubstep :D My dreams have been fulfilled!

2015-06-02_00007.jpg

Then your apple kill-feed rolls in for the next 20 minutes... I'd say it was worth the fun :D I'm surprised the slimes weren't following me everywhere... But then again I doubt even the Furious Giga Slime can hold 1934 apples :D

[NOTE]: I have a very good computer, as in quad core intel i7 processor, 16GB of RAM and a pretty good graphics card too. I wouldn't suggest doing this on such a large scale if you want to replicate the process, as I experienced a frame drop from constant 60 to less then 1 when my computer was trying to render the animation of about 1700 apples dropping at the same time. If the game happens to crash during this process you may lose all your apples :( So be wary :D

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
This reminds me of the good old times when we could AFK farm with Cloud Strike and Frosty Friend. :D
index.php

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/farming-spots.50/

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I do remember seeing a couple of those pictures on steam somewhere, thinking "HOW. JUST HOW." Then I tried a snowbuddy run and it all clicked :p

Shame it no longer works :(