SOG Memes!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I present to you: My bad humor!
"The doctors said I was hyper active and that I couldn't sit still because of that, but my mom told them it was just a phase." upload_2015-6-3_19-16-45.png #DealWithIt

"You have to shearish this moment my friend."
index.php

"The game works in mysterious ways.... And so do I!" upload_2015-6-3_18-40-41.png

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Nope, cause that forum is for translations only!

Good job on the images though, you hilarious you :D
Haha, silly me. I always forget that! I swear I've clicked there like 209 times when I've been looking for the fan art thread and every time I do I realize that it says Translation/Localization above it. :p

I'm glad you like my slightly better versions of your work. ;)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Keeping with the MLG theme, I present:

FaZeman

FaZeMan.png
I'd say I put my after-exam cooldown time too good use :D And yes I bothered to redraw him from scratch... For a first attempt at essentially doing my own computer art (Combined with a bit of tracing and copying) it turned out pretty good. The highlights could be a little stronger and some look a little out of place, but I like it :p

(Sorry for ruining your artwork Vil :( )

[Edit]: Reuploaded because I spelt "Access" wrong :/

GarlicJelly

Damn! Sentry isn't in the memory room is it? Otherwise I'd gladly go and top you... :p
That's me playing on Hard with my Flamethrower build. I couldn't have more crystals in the room because I couldn't damage the boss enough to spawn more of them. :/