Some bug reports about 0.99b version

Hello, Korean Translator, BlueOnion439 here! I've played the frontline version, and it was amazing. Glad you finally released it.

I think I've found some bugs. After the real ending, some characters doesn't change their dialogue to post game one.

20231221210233_1.jpg

Screenshot is post-catastrophe. After checking the contents while translating, I think she should say 'PostGame_Spengler01' one (which says how the fundamental force still exists, and the bag says otherwise), not 'SpenglerGhostTrapAfterPine02' one (which is post-Pine Professor quest one). Another example is Fanny, a former fan club leader of James Fawke, who does some cheer-ups in front of our house. I think she should say 'PostGame_Fanny01' one.

Secondly, I think shadow terrorweed boss has some weird hitboxes. In particular, attacks that burrow into the ground and pop out felt like they were attacks that could not be blocked against, meaning that even if you were holding a shield and facing the right direction, you would still be hit by the attack. I think it would be a good idea to check it out.

20231221212350_1.jpg

Also, Terrorweed spawns spikes outside of the map if it is on the edge of the arena.

Finally, I think I have a few suggestions. When the portal appears after completing the battle with the final boss, I don't want the player to be forced into it. I want to pick up that crown!

Also, I wish the arena had a series of boss fights in the tower. For example... Gauntlet V? Or each individual battle in a Boss battle? I think fighting the enhanced versions of the bosses in the game is good for creating a sense of challenge.

By the way, the Korean translation for version 0.99b has been completed, and I am preparing to release it. Thanks for including me in the credits. I hope that preparations for the 1.0 release are completed successfully!