Some small suggestions

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
--> new or more categories for items instead of putting 90% into misc
what about 'crafting' 'pet food'? Has it any use? you could make a sell all misc option like in arcade, and get rid of jar shards.

--> The boar charge hurts everyone, but why do rabbys get mad at me?
I suggest, that the rabbys don't get mad, or mad at the boar.
It's nothing that is super important for the game, but i'd find it funny/nice to see the rabbys angered by the boar.

--> The smash does very much damage... is that supposed to be that way?
I'm Lv 6 with my char and dual wield the sword from the arena chest and do 250-265 dmg with the smash. a normal hit does a little over 100 dmg.

-->Fighting Peckos is kinda unfair, because their attacks are fast, strong, have lots of hp(or a good defense) and are not very predictable. Of course i have ranged attacks to deal with them safely and this should be no problem for most players, but they seem not very balanced and rather bad for farming. I think they need some polish.

and now for some graphical support of two other things

--> I sometimes get lost in the menu because the highlighting (what a word) of the chosen point doesn't stick out very well
which chosen.PNG
Of course you can see where i am, but it takes time, when you're not paying attention very well. Sometimes i am really tired and just to farm a bit and then the menu is not so nice to use.

--> You can get behind the guard in the starting tournament
Not supposed to be there.PNG
Thats all

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Teddy has confirmed that he's going to fix the two graphic issues! We'll discuss your other points in an upcoming meeting, thanks for letting us know! :D

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I'm fine with Peckos as they are. They are the reason why I cry myself to sleep at night (in a good way) and that is not something I want to change. I fully agree with you that they are hard to farm but if everything was easy then there would be no sweet victory feeling after you've accomplished something. If you can't read their movements you haven't studied them enough. The easiest way is to fight the lonley Pecko at the left side of the temple (just as you pass the platform you use the phase ability to reach and leave). You can go 1 on 1 with that Pecko for as much as you like and that is probably the best farming spot to since all you have to do is exit down and walk up again to spawn a new one.

ark626

I appreciate the idea of crafting animals food that idea is nice, call it cooking or brewing and im fully into it :D
The peckos are in my opinion fine, they are surely hard to farm, but thats just the challenge in there.
Maybee the peckos are too rare in the current environments but im sure that is nothing what doesnt handle itslef trough a little grind session with friends :D

Aurophobia

Halloweed
I would like a Star World-esque secret somewhere in the game, that gives some sort of goofy unlock / hat upon completion.