Someone already killed Winter in HARD/MULTIPLAYER?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I would love to try but I can't play multiplayer. :/ Does he have any cool and new attacks when you fight him in multiplayer?

GarlicJelly

You can't play multiplayer? What keeps you from doing so?
My 350+ ping connection to all my friends in Europe? I'm currently living in Australia and I don't know anyone that plays SoG here so it's a little bit hard for me to actually play Multiplayer with anyone. :p

GarlicJelly

That's a little sad :(
Yeah, but don't worry. When I was back home in Sweden last Christmas I got to play all the way through the Toy Factory with my brother so I have tried a little bit of multiplayer. I'm also close to finishing my 2 years of study here so unless my brother goes overseas to study as well I'll get to play some more with him by the end of this year. :D

There's Me

Green Slime
i've done this with a friend, we tried many times and we did it, it was so hard. He destroys and crushes our souls.
Somenthing there idk, it's about the snowstorm he throws, some time it happens that storm comes invisible to my friend, beyond of this was so hard, like a lot. and awesome. It was too much insane the battle, i can't wait for the progress of the campaign

GarlicJelly

i've done this with a friend, we tried many times and we did it, it was so hard. He destroys and crushes our souls.
Somenthing there idk, it's about the snowstorm he throws, some time it happens that storm comes invisible to my friend, beyond of this was so hard, like a lot. and awesome. It was too much insane the battle, i can't wait for the progress of the campaign
That sounds like a bug if the snowstorm becomes invisible. I don't think that's intended so next time it happens try to get a screenshot of it. :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member

As GoodStuff says, that's a bug that happens during certain storms! It'll be fixed in the next patch :)

Extremely good job beating that guy despite the the client wind bug :D