Spray tan, name change and sex change?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I know we're playing in the year 1098 or something, but we have magic, uber-powerful historic artifacts and FFing gigantic slimes... a bit of extra in-game character re-customisation wouldn't be that too far fetched? Maybe Francisco gets an upgraded stall after you beat GUN-D4M, or he moves into one of the houses and therefore can expand his range of kit?

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Maybe the lady who makes the players hair (sorry, i forgot her name and her job description...) could learn some sort of magic, allowing her to alter the player further.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
What ever gender they want to be, they can, but they could also be more in terms of changing the looks of the player.
I don't know if it really makes sense to implement that and if you could use other hairstyles with the opposite gender etc.
but I still think that this idea would be cool

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Francisco is a guy (you guys should know I suck at drawing male portraits by now) :D

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Francisco is a guy (you guys should know I suck at drawing male portraits by now) :D
I don't mind that the guys look like girls. It adds a bit of mystery and grabs the players attention a little extra. :p

Own

You just have a very feminine artstyle, nothing wrong with that. As I've said before, SoG is in a vaguely anime-y style, which only allows for extremely feminine or extremely masculine men. There's not much of an inbetween to go by. :) It doesn't help that Francisco is overly feminine himself, outside of just his portrait.

The Suikoden series also had a 'problem' with this.

upload_2015-12-24_0-55-7.pngupload_2015-12-24_0-55-36.pngupload_2015-12-24_0-56-13.pngupload_2015-12-24_0-59-44.png

Just to name a few. I rather like the artstyle of the series.