Star Signs?

Rowan

Green Slime
I want to know what all the available star signs are. For the demo version and beta. Please and thank you.

P.S. What's with the 2 votes thingy? Why would I need this in my thread?

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't know of any star signs. Could you maybe describe what you're talking about. :p (Maybe I'm just tired and forget something)

I also removed the poll and moved the thread to general discussion. :)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If you've looked on the first menu screen since the festival update there's now some extra information about the player, which may help anyone looking to decipher the lore. One of those extra bits is the star sign. I believe the ones I've seen are the Boar, the Rabby, the Bee and Bloomo. I'd have to double check that though :p

Rowan

Green Slime
As the G-Meister said, If you look in the character menu, your character has their own star sign. I would love to decipher the lore, as it reminds me of zodiac which I think is dope (Although I don't believe in zodiac and never check my horoscope). The ones I've found were, Slime, Boar, Bloomo, and Yeti.

And sorry, I didn't notice this wasn't in general discussion XP. And The poll thing appeared because I clicked a bunch of stuff I shouldn't. Thanks for the help! Just keep finding out about those star signs, because I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Last edited: