[Story Mode] Game crashes in Flying Temple

ElGimpoGrande

Green Slime
I already reported this directly after the game crashes, but i think a screenshot makes it easier to understand what i mean.

If you hit both of those crystal-mobs, that are connected to each other, with "Smash!" at the same time, the game crashes

these mobs:
104nlfb.jpg

BeepBeep

Green Slime
I also crash often in the floating temple. I don't think however that my problem is linked to using smash on the crystals. I've crashed three times now within about 12 minutes of gameplay. I am however also using 2H weapons.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I also crash often in the floating temple. I don't think however that my problem is linked to using smash on the crystals. I've crashed three times now within about 12 minutes of gameplay. I am however also using 2H weapons.

Interrogation time!

What version were you playing?
At what points did it crash?
Were you engaged in combat or just running around?

BeepBeep

Green Slime
ALRIGHT. Semi conclusive results. I just tried replicating the original crashes. It seems the Big Gimp was right. Inside the floating temple, anytime I hit two of the crystal Guardian mobs simultaneously with the move smash my game crashes.

I crashed twice on the pad shown above in Big Gimps picture, as well as outside the room containing the power generator far to the right of the map.

I am playing the most recent version of the game, as far as i know. I just pre-ordered and downloaded Saturday.

I was definitely engaged in combat! hope this helps!

Also I love this game so far.