Stuck in a puzzle

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Well, all you have to do is have the other player stand on the reverse plate to move the blocks so you can get out. And if you manage to trap a player inside the puzzle and then complete it you can just leave the game and join again (if the drop in setting is turned on of course).

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Well, all you have to do is have the other player stand on the reverse plate to move the blocks so you can get out.
In multiplayer I believe all characters must stand on the rewind plate in order for it to work (unless Teddy somehow sneakily changed this in a recent patch, which I don't think)!

A similar case has been reported as a bug and will be fixed. We'll probably make it so that it's possible to move the regular blocks after completing the puzzle. That, of course, won't help with this one... But since it's in single player, I guess for now you'll just have to rejoin the game if you get griefed by your friends in such a way :(

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
In multiplayer I believe all characters must stand on the rewind plate in order for it to work (unless Teddy somehow sneakily changed this in a recent patch, which I don't think)!
Oh, I forgot about that! I've only played multiplayer once so maybe I shouldn't comment on multiplayer related stuff. :p