Stuck in the Temple of Seasons...

Super Soup

Green Slime
I'm stuck at the room with the giant statue and all the switches and doors. I've unlocked the switch toward the upper left corner of the screen, which led to the Summer orb in the room to the north. This switch grew climbable vines in the room, but I can't reach them. I've visited all the rooms I have access to several times and there just doesn't seem to be anywhere else I can go... I really need help please!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I'm stuck at the room with the giant statue and all the switches and doors. I've unlocked the switch toward the upper left corner of the screen, which led to the Summer orb in the room to the north. This switch grew climbable vines in the room, but I can't reach them. I've visited all the rooms I have access to several times and there just doesn't seem to be anywhere else I can go... I really need help please!
What you need to do is try and hit all the different orbs in the statue room and see what happens. If you can't figure it out press
If you hit the autum orb the leaf/ice blocking the phase plate in the top left corner will become usable and if you use it to jump to the platform in the bottom left corner you'll be able to progress. :D

Last edited: