Suggesting a pretty nice game that you could play while waiting for a new patch. :)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That looks pretty good to be honest. I'd taken a look at it yesterday and it's been sloshing around in my brain ever since. How many hours of gameplay do you think there might be?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
That looks pretty good to be honest. I'd taken a look at it yesterday and it's been sloshing around in my brain ever since. How many hours of gameplay do you think there might be?
30+ hours for your first playthrough of the story. I've spent maybe 12-14 hours in the first biome and I think there are two more so, yeah. I heard that the devs might add steam workshop so people can create their own story so if that happens then you'll easily get over 50 hours. :)

GrimToadstool

Green Slime
Well, I'm not entirely convinced by that game. Guess what helps with undecided customers? A demo! Just to make the point. This is one of the game I may take a look on, if it's discounted enough. What did Grindea do? Released a nice demo. I fell in love with it. Payed full price.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Demos are great to be honest. Luckily with Steam they have a refund policy, so you can give it a shot and if it's not up to your expectations, just ask for a refund :p I've already done it with one game, almost did it with two.