(Suggestion) BeaHard mode type

Thalldor

Green Slime
Please note: BeaHard mode is the name I gave Beast mode and Hard mode combined and this does not have to be it's actual name.

I was thinking that for people wanting a even harder challenge than hard mode that there could be an actual mode that makes things super difficult {Example is something like Insane mode in a particular game.} and I've decided to combine Beast mode and Hard mode to make that challenge but I'm simply wondering or suggesting if something like this may be released in a future update as I know that /beastmode may not stay around for ever as this is only a test phase.

BeaHard mode doesn't have to give any extra rewards just like normal hard mode and is only for self pride but could give a special 0 stat item that looks neat if you finish the game or something.

(Example of this stuff is stuff like normal monsters being a fair threat dealing a good amount of damage on so on requiring the player to use more strategy in encounters, giving the shield a higher use and making dodging crucial as well with dealing damage to the enemy.

Thank you for your time and I do hope that this idea is considered in development!

Too Lazy Didn't Read: Harder than hard mode.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Please note: BeaHard mode is the name I gave Beast mode and Hard mode combined and this does not have to be it's actual name.

I was thinking that for people wanting a even harder challenge than hard mode that there could be an actual mode that makes things super difficult {Example is something like Insane mode in a particular game.} and I've decided to combine Beast mode and Hard mode to make that challenge but I'm simply wondering or suggesting if something like this may be released in a future update as I know that /beastmode may not stay around for ever as this is only a test phase.

BeaHard mode doesn't have to give any extra rewards just like normal hard mode and is only for self pride but could give a special 0 stat item that looks neat if you finish the game or something.

(Example of this stuff is stuff like normal monsters being a fair threat dealing a good amount of damage on so on requiring the player to use more strategy in encounters, giving the shield a higher use and making dodging crucial as well with dealing damage to the enemy.

Thank you for your time and I do hope that this idea is considered in development!

Too Lazy Didn't Read: Harder than hard mode.
There have been some talking about adding more difficulty options before and the devs are thinking about maybe adding one easier option and one harder. There has also been some talking about adding a New Game+ feature that would further increase the difficulty. However all of this has low priority and if it gets added it will be when the Story mode is completed.

Thalldor

Green Slime
There have been some talking about adding more difficulty options before and the devs are thinking about maybe adding one easier option and one harder. There has also been some talking about adding a New Game+ feature that would further increase the difficulty. However all of this has low priority and if it gets added it will be when the Story mode is completed.

Aye, makes since to have it on low priority. Good thing that they are considering this though as I would have been disappointed if it was to not occur. Thank you for bringing that up to my attention. :)