[Suggestion] Better UI/Accessibility

Mingee

Green Slime
I've pretty much only played the Arcade version since I purchased the game, and have a few minor suggestions, all interface related. (not too coding intensive I don't think).

I'd like for the recent skill tab to have easier access, instead of just on leveling up, preferably not on the key that's used to toggle the change between the quest and the map. Right now I'm using the XBox 360 controller, so I would imagine putting it on the left bumper, select, or one of the triggers would be optimal.

In a similar vein, when picking up an accessory, I'd like to be able to choose which item I take off, maybe by giving me two choices of equip LB or equip RB? Right now, it gives both options as RB, but is only capable of replacing the top one.

In the store, it can be slightly annoying to know what you're wearing at the time and what you don't need. It's not a problem in casual play, but when you're going through dozens and dozens of runs, it becomes desirable that there's some stream lining of the shops. Most people don't change gear back and forth during a run, so I was thinking maybe a 'Sell all' that includes everything not worn but potions. If not, maybe highlighting with a border the items that are currently equipped while shopping.

Thanks for listening!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
With keyboard you are normally given the option to tap the button to replace the first accessory and hold the button to replace the second accessory. Is that not the case on controller? Also, items that are equipped have an E in the bottom right corner. I guess that might be easy to miss depending on how large the game is, but I personally think that's good enough.