[Suggestion] Change Rare Monster Titles

Sapience

Green Slime
First just want to say love this game! Wonderful game and I'm behind you guys 100%! Also, you might want to know I've been a part of many game betas and have helped other successful games come out of beta with great feedback. So onto the suggestion!

I love the quirky style of this game and how it doesn't take itself too seriously. This game borrows many elements from other ARPGs including the early Diablo franchise in having prefix/suffix for rare monsters. Currently you'll get monsters that are "X from hell" or something similar (I didn't write any down). I don't think those are out of place, however I would suggest something a little more fun and in line with your writing style (and along the lines of having a light-hearted quirky feel to the game).

One of my favorite mods for Diablo 2 changed the prefix/suffix names to the rare monsters and some of them produced hilarious results. You'd get monsters with names like "Snot mouth the politician" or "Sharp grumble the wanna be boss" or "Super Fart." Often times there would be combinations that would make me laugh or would just not make much sense but would be funny that way too.

I think it would be great if SOG adopted this approach to their rare monster names and I'm sure your writers could think of some interesting prefix/suffix possibilities. I always found it funny to be fighting demons from hell and one them would be a politician or have some silly name like Todd.

You could have things that fit your game like:

Itchy / the angry cashier,
Grass / Hater,
Slime Nose / who stepped on a Lego,
Big Evil Darkness Guy/ the mathematician,
Beer Fart / the grandpa

(the slash represents prefix/suffix)

Those are just kind of silly suggestions to get the idea out there. I'm sure you can come up with some funnier and better ones. But you can see how mixing and matching what I already have there can start being sort of funny.

I welcome suggestions for my... suggestion!