[SUGGESTION] Co-op experience & Key editing

weldner12

Green Slime
Hi guys, I'm a huge fan of your game, although it's my first time in the forum.

I'd like to suggest 2 simple things which are so simple that I kinda doubt they weren't mentioned yet.

Co-op : I like the connection system, but depending on the other player to move around areas is a little annoying. It would be really nice to move around independently.

Key Editing : I know you can configure keyboard keys, but all you can do when it comes to the gamepad is remap skills/itens , not change the keys at all. I think it would be great if you had freedom to reallocate the keys and combinations, that would allow the player to use most if not all his skills.

This game is awesome, even tho it's just at early access, it feels so complete in terms of possibilities. I hope the story mode gets very extense and so do the map.
It's amazing how the 3 of you are coming up with such a cool game, it has so much potential. As an artist and animator myself, I'd totally love to do animated sprites and illustrations for free just so I could help the game grow, too bad I don't have any time atm.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
I'd like to suggest 2 simple things which are so simple that I kinda doubt they weren't mentioned yet.
You're right. Both of those have been suggested here already :) .
The Coop suggestion will propably not happen. While the KeyBinding suggestion is not as unlikely.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
The co-op thing is possible, although will require some changes on how engine handles game instances, to allow multiple independent ones. But this would require further changes on the areas, where all players together are expected.