suggestion for area gimmicks

SuperShinyStar

Green Slime
personally, ive been full of ideas for areas. i dont know if you guys already have these ideas in mind. but im gonna post it anyway.

-Water level, making the water level rise and drop like in the water temple in ocarine of time, seems like a fun idea to use. (even tho the water temple wasnt all that fun. but i have faith that you guys can make it work.)
- Wind directions, wind waker style. making the derection of the wind change to activate certain objects like having windmills turn.
-temprature, like melting things by making it hotter in the room, or making things boil, but if you make it to hot, you take damage.

hope you like these ideas and mabey implement them in the areas.

then id like to suggest something for housing: Music. mabey a jukebox or a radio and then you can listen to the soundtrack or play your favorite song in your house.

thats all. thanks for reading!
-Shiny

WT in OoT3D was okay as Iron Boots are actually item instead of gear. Don't get me wrong, the Temple still s*1%ed a#@ because of hidden keys, but I'm getting off topic.

While all of this is cool and stuff, but I'm sure they already picked the theme for fourth and last dungeon. And fourth is in desert.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Last dungeon theme wasn't mentioned yet, so it's even possible it's not picked yet. Also, there still can be some mini-dungeons with their own gimmicks.