[Suggestion] Health orbs before bosses

JonathanW12

Green Slime
In this game, when you fight a boss, you don't always have full health. This can give you a disadvantage against the boss as you are less likely to survive, and the only way to get the health back is usually by dying, which can seem unfair as some think that dying should be a punishment. Somebody could say that it is up to you to farm enemies for health before a boss fight, but sometimes a boss is unexpected, like the new boss in this update, so people who are playing the game blind wouldn't know when to get health.

This could be stopped by giving each player a health orb after the boss cutscene. These could be special orbs which fill all of your health. These orbs could be made to look different by being bigger or a different color. Another solution could be to just fill up the health bar at the start of a boss. Also you could warn the player before a fight so they can fill up health, although this ruins the surprise.

Own

I believe I suggested the sliced-in-half 'FIGHT' message splash a health orb onto each wounded player in Normal difficulty a while back, healing them to full. I think @Teddy said he was going to add something to heal people to full during boss battles a while back? Eventually.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
It's in The List® somewhere!

I'm soooo much looking forward to getting the complete Tai Ming out on Stable, partly because it will be nice to get that ~3 hour behemoth out to the hungering masses, but also because I'm really eager to start tinkering with all the exciting stuff on The List®!