[Suggestion] Item pricing in Arcade Mode.

WalceDony

Green Slime
I've been playing Arcade mode a lot, and noticed that the Straw Boater has LOWER stats than the Warm Hat, yet sells for 50 MORE gold. Shouldn't the price of items scale up depending on what stats they have?
I'm not sure if this is also the case with other items. If it is, I will keep this thread updated with items which have prices that should be changed.

Anyway, my suggestion is: Raise the price of items depending on their stats (And not the items themselves), since it kind of makes no sense that items with bad stats sell for more than items with slightly better stats.

Edit: Iron Cap also has more defense then the Straw Boater, yet sells for 13 less gold.

Last edited:

tkld178

Rabby
It might be based off of story prices? I'm pretty sure the straw hat can be bought and the warm hat can't. The game typically undervalues monster item drops, things you make, and unique things.

WalceDony

Green Slime
It might be based off of story prices? I'm pretty sure the straw hat can be bought and the warm hat can't. The game typically undervalues monster item drops, things you make, and unique things.
I can understand why they would do that in story mode, however in Arcade Mode both the Straw Boater and Warm Hat are monster drops. I don't even think you can buy either of them (in arcade mode). Also, since you'll NEVER get enough materials to use the Straw Boater in a crafting recipe, it's completely obsolete compared to the Warm Hat.