[Suggestion] Loot distribution suggestion

RED_RaT

Green Slime
I am thinking what "round robin" looting system is little bit stupid because, when someone picks item up, it has a chance to go to another player (that includes monster cards) so we had problems like I was making all the grind while my friend was fishing in another corner of location and when I had monster card as a drop from someone, it really has a chance of going straight to my friend, in this case, I am just loosing that card as loot for myself. So, I think it would be better if there would be ONE SINGLE inventory for all players and whenever someone picks up an item (monster cards too) it becomes public (and monster card buff will buff everyone)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
First of, please make a more descriptive title next time. (it was simply "Co-op")

Secondly, this is exactly what round robin means, and you can change that in the multiplayer lobby if you don't like that system.

And third. I think that a 3rd system where each looted item gets essentially doubled is an interesting idea.

To add onto Choco's statement: If you're playing with decent people, and especially good friends, then you could also try asking them for what you need.

When I did my walkthrough with my buddies I was like, "Hey anyone got 20 crystals though?" "Yeah right here?" *drops 30 billion items* Chest items and such automatically get shared. And drops are predominantly for gear and crafting. So I think it's a reasonable option.