(suggestion) More town dialogue

CeliriaRose

Green Slime
This may be something already planned to be added at some point but as I was playing through today I noticed that outside of a few key characters most of the townsfolk have one line for the entire length of what's playable. The town is already so gorgeous and lively that it makes it a shame that the people in comparison are so static. I think it would be cool if their dialogue updated between quests to give more of a feeling that while you are off on your adventures stuff is actually going on back in town. This could range from comments about your adventures or what the other collectors have been up to, one off comments about whatever, or possibly ongoing stories where each time you talk to them between a mission it updates on whats been happening (for example when you first arrive in town this one guys talking about the arena, then after the arena ends he says something about how now that that's finished he still needs to do errands, then after the haunted woods mission he comments about something that happened while he was doing errands, etc, etc).

As said this would add a bit more life to the town and give more of a sense that stuff is happening rather than that the town just sits there static as just a place for you to swing by. This could also be done for the other areas NPCs such as Candy in the haunted woods, the people in startington, and the fae so that you get a little extra reasons to go back and visit the areas from time to time.