Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Change X and it will be fine

• I'm a Cacute.

• Total voters
Those are skills ment to be skills to be used in party(Expect maybe Glass Cannon). Some are helping the whole group, some are changing your playstyle.
Some clarification:
If I wrote something like "20/35/40 EP" it means Bronze Charge Cost/Silver Charge Cost/Gold Charge cost respectivly. If you see "50/100/150%" It means how much effect it will do on respective charge.

Focus:
Player that casted this spell will lose 20/35/40 EP upon casting and will get them back once canceled.
Increases speed of EP regeneration for all players by 50/100/150%
Can be used for burst. Won't work on someone with Glass Cannon activated(Look below)

Glass Cannon:
Multiplies ATK and MATK by 1.5/2/2.5, but blocks the HP of player that casted it by 80/75/50%, EP will regenerate at MUCH much slower rate. It works as passive to whoever picks it, although you can use it to disable multiplier for short period of time in favour faster EP regeneration. Self explanatory. You deal high burst damage, but then you are left with low HP and no EP for bit of time.
Works well with Share the Pain(Look below)

Ice block:
Puts all players in ice block for 3/5/7 seconds. Costs 100 EP on all charges. Untill Ice Block effect ends EP won't regenerate.
Players can't be damaged in ice block, they also can't deal damage in there.
You can use this to save your party from unavoidable death, so you can kill the boss if he was low on health.

Share the Pain:
Caster's EP is blocked for 30/45/60 EP.
% of damage received by party member(that is not the caster) will be instead moved to guy who casted Share the Pain.
Bronze charge: 25% of damage is taken by you
Silver charge: 50% of damage is taken by you
Gold Charge:75% of damage is taken by you
Basicly, if you want to be tank that receives most of damage, its the thing for you.

Soul Swap:
Swaps the HP of Caster with the HP of the lowest health character in party.
Costs 40/50/60 EP. The next spell you will cast will have the same charge as Soul Swap

Any feedback(or even response from Devs about which could appear in game) would be much appreciated.

EDIT:Changed Glass Cannon. Now it gives you massive boost early on, but also makes you really squishy and I really mean it(Picking it on lvl 1 leaves you with 20 health).Also leveling it to silver charge gives you much more as you get lesser health penality and double your damage. Getting it to gold charge sets you health to 50% of whatever you should have without it and almost triples your damage.

From my point of view, its decently balanced for both modes:In story mode, balance doesn't really matter, you are enjoing the game. On hard mode, you will likely die alot with glass cannon, unless partied with someone who has Share the Pain and Soul swap to make you live for as long as possible.
In arcade, things move fast, hit hard and have decent health pool. You surely do x2 damage at silver charge(floor 3-4), but you will die from literally any hit as you go on. The prize though is you can bursts bosses as long as you dodge properly.
Anyway, if devs like the idea of blocking HP in favour of more damage, they can balance it as they wish.
Cheers

Last edited: