(Suggestion) Pre-Build Quick level up system

Thalldor

Green Slime
Wow, 2 suggestions in one day, I'm playing with fire... doubles my chance of messing up my suggestions...

Hey there, here we go again.

So I had this quick and simple idea that should make things a bit easier for and I'll try my best to explain it... So the current quick level up button is rather crude telling the truth (Doesn't show what skill / talent you're hovering over as all so have to guess what it is based on the icon) as all it does is memorizes the first 5 skills and abilities you choose and puts it on to the front when done which is can work for a little bit but usually people may want to change things up so I think I have a idea that can improve on it. In arcade mode people have a tendency to try other builds depending on the circumstance (Either bored or went into COOp) and because there are so many choices and so people don't have to entirely memorize their build I believe that there can be a system where they can pre build their build through X system and then in the quick level up option they can select the build they are using and they can upgrade from that list of skills and talents that they chose in the pre build thing allowing more customization, making things easier on players that regularly and so on and so forth and I believe for players that do not have any pre build they can have the normal quick level up options showing what the chose previously.

Something I failed to mention I believe is that in the quick level option that they can switch to the build they want in it some where on it (So it would be build 1, 2, 3 etc and so I can go from build 1 and I want to change to build 3 so I switch to build 3 and this can be located some where on the top of the quick level up menu) and the game will remember that I left it on build 3 and bringing up the stuff I picked in pre build...

I type too much and hopefully this made sense...

Thank you for your time...

-- Green Slime