[Suggestion] Set hp to 1 command xD

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
It doesn't. You get banned only if you submit score and you can't even submit a lower score IIRC.

You can also play offline if you want to be really sure.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
What exactly do you mean. You want to set it to 1 and it should stay there, or set it to 1 and make it very hard to play through.

Godmode, or challenge?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That's actually really cool. Not something I'd use at the moment, but it's a really cool way of doing it, especially if it works with most games. Might give it a look at some point.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
How is it different from Cheat Engine?
Other than not having "cheat" in name (= totally legit XD) and less features?

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
How is it different from Cheat Engine?
Other than not having "cheat" in name (= totally legit XD) and less features?
It is way simpler.
You just chose a process and a number you want to edit.
It is a lightweight memory manipulator.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
It is way simpler.
Oh, right. Some ppl might be intimidated by number of functions CE offers. But basic operating comes to the same thing.

You just chose a process and a number you want to edit.
For Grindea it's ok, because the variables are not encrypted. But finding the correct number isn't always that simple. Even when it comes to Grindea, see if you can hack player's position variable with Poke.

lightweight
I'd say CE is lightweight too, it's less than 30MB.

I'm not saying Poke is worse. I even wanted to try it to compare, but it has problems with installing and there's no portable version.

Well, choose whatever suits your needs.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Ok, it works!

Seems like this app is faster than CE. Maybe.
It's also more functional than I thought, so it's indeed enough for Grindea. Well, thanks for sharing :chicken:

(still, there are probably games where Poke isn't enough, but it would work for most)