(Suggestions) One Handed Ideas and other random ideas.

Thalldor

Green Slime
Hopefully I don't post suggestions that are in the game this time around...

Okay, here are some of the ideas I have had for talents and other random ideas that I have

Please note: I have no idea if if devs are allowing new skills.

"1) One suggestion per thread"
Okay, delete this. This thread here has so many issues... -./

So, lets see... This is the third time I have screwed up a suggestion... I'm apparently the master at doing that. One of these days I shall give the developing team a suggestion an I will do it right!

First off, the main subject... One Handed.

When I see the one handed skills and how one handed is used I think of an assassin using daggers or something similar so these are some ideas

The first idea is some sort of teleportation skill which allows the one handed user to teleport to the normal indicator that you get when you use earth spike for example. My reasoning behind this is because when I see the one handed skills and how it uses shadows and stuff to kill and destroy enemies a type of shadowy teleport may work and I believe going out of bounds with it would be (Impossible?) because the indicator does detect walls and other sorts. (And perhaps this skill most be charged to bronze to actually work??)

Another idea relating to mobility for the one handed user is like some sort of Sprint ability which what it will do is when you cast the ability it will bring an indicator line in front of you (BUT MUST TARGET A MONSTER) and when the spell is cast it will cause the user to go forward (Either using shadows or what ever) deal X amount of damage to the enemy and you would then continue going forward past the enemy going behind him a distance. You can still be hit during this state as well if for some unlucky reason an enemy is attack in the direction of the line it can either interrupt the sprint or you take the damage and continue the sprint.

No idea if you're doing passive skills but perhaps for 1 handed can have bonus ATK when attacking behind while using 1 handed weapon.

Poison for 1 handed users (But againt hats passive and no idea if you guys will put passive abilities in) ? Something kinda like the fire ability but giving another status effect with a chance to occur. This would mean the Fire and Poison could pop at the same time but no idea how powerful that would be.

A two handed attack skill called whack and what it can do is when it is used against an enemy it will stun them a bit longer than usual while also dealing X amount of damage, animation can look like you're aiming for the enemies head or something like that. This ability doesn't work on monsters that are immune to stun as well so it will follow the normal stun rules.

Magic snow skill that can be placed down in an area in front of the player which will deal 0 damage but a support skill which will slow the movements of the enemies that are in the snow by X. The upgrades for this can either increase the slowdown percentage or increases the area that the water covers. Again, any enemies that are immune to status effects and other stuff stay immune it it. Because there is a snow biome in the game one way to point out that this snow is a spell is by tinting the color, adding a special effect to the snow (Like snow flakes coming off of it or what ever.

Lets see... Another idea...

Allow me to transform into a green slime :D

One handed could have a type of clone as that does the opposite movement controls as the user, deals less damage, is able to be destroyed (or down position) and the user is able to switch positions with this clone, so lets say I'm on the left side bottom corner my clone will be on the top right corner and if I use the ability it will switch positions using a fair amount of the users energy. If the clone dies or is downed the user cannot teleport to the clone. This clone will probably deal half or a third of the players damage due to its usefulness and is also able to pick up aggro from other monsters)

That's all of my ideas for now, I'll come back with another thread later surely when I get more ideas.

Thank you for reading if you have.

Last edited: