The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
This forum is so small anyways that I turned off notifications for all threads, since I can read everything ;)
True, I did bother to click the "display forums read" button so I can track almost every thread and post as it comes up... is it a good idea to quote the person you're replying to then? I sort of gave up on that :/

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
is it a good idea to quote the person you're replying to then?
If you refer to part of part of the post or to some comment few posts above, it may help to give right context. But quoting whole last post in topic when replying is rather pointless and on one forum I've even seen a rule against it.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If you've already completed the Temple of Seasons, and you return to the room where Naniva screws up with her multi-seasonal mash up, it shows the multi-season room, and after about 1/2 a second it switches back to the original "Oh-no-there's-snow-in-the-way" view. This room here:
room.png

Ignitehawk

Green Slime
After a cutscene, Static Touch cubes continue to behave normally, but become invisible. In the screenshot below you can see I summoned 2 more to reach my max of 8, but the previous 6 cannot be seen.

1y3GAjl.png

Also, I noticed that no matter how many Static Touch cubes you have, they revert to a default 6 when you move into another area rather than carrying over properly. Not sure if this is a bug or a limitation due to coding, but it should probably be addressed, too.

tiger64guy

Green Slime
Using the upper-left path in the hub to go the the left then circling around through the other rooms and returning to the hub when the hub isn't in Summer leads to a small glitch if you do it right. Going as far down as possible right before moving to the hub allows you to get between the hole where the vines grow and the fourth wall.
SoG Temple of Seasons Hub Glitch.PNG
As far as I can tell, this is the only issue. There is no way to clip out of bounds and you can easily get out of it by moving right, in which case you won't be able to walk back to that spot. Even when you are in this position you cannot go back to the room you just came from. I am using the Stable Beta build.

Last edited:

HexZyle

Boar
Noticed this in 0.600a, the Poncho, shirt and pant colors do not update on the Pause Menu Preview of your character after a Color Swap until you exit to main menu and reload.

i.e. Only the hair color, hair style, facegear and hat update on the pause screen image of yourself.

tiger64guy

Green Slime
Pickups dropped by enemies (coins, health orbs, items, etc.) clip behind the small snowball piles(?) in Seasonne.
SoG Item Snowball Pile Clip.PNG