ark626

I think it shouldnt overlay the player over the Treestump
I know its just tiny but it is also easy fixable i think
Secrets Of Grindea 2014-03-27 17-20-21-88.png

EDIT: its not arcade its story :D

Last edited:

Werrins

Green Slime
Was farming boars just south of Evergrind City and came across a health orb floating behind a wall.

29d8362db8e3ed2e51c97ca3bad65685.png

ark626

I posted this but since its a Visual ill repost it with a new Sprite
I think like in every other Biome the Anglerope should lay under the Cloud.
Fishing.png

DopestDope

Green Slime
As show, the fishing line clips through the Fish Hat. I haven't really checked with any other hats. Not a huge deal but thought I might as well post it.
8wN2R.png

If playing arcade mode co-op and you are a ghost, using "end run" will turn you back into your character and then to a ghost, if you are already a ghost this changing would not be needed i think.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
When you chase Marino in Evergrind and manage to catch him, you can notice he always appears on top of your character. This doesn't happen later in the Fields.

Attachments

• Visual.png
    Visual.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 24

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
My pixie and my Cloud Strike are hidden under/inside the box I've drawn on this picture.
SoG Pixie and Cloud Strike Visual Bug in Flying Fortress West Section.png

Attachments

• SoG Pixie and Cloud Strike Visual Bug in Flying Fortress West Section Edited.png
    SoG Pixie and Cloud Strike Visual Bug in Flying Fortress West Section Edited.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 4

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Edt7MsF.png

For the third one, I have no screenshot, but also appears on Hydra battle. When Hydra is lying on the ground after head attack, mushrooms appear over it's head.
That's all.

Edited by Vilya: Removed fixed parts of the bug report to keep things easy to read for us!

GarlicJelly

This picture says it all. I'm fairly sure that this goes for every effect and not just normal attacks. Should be same for spells and skills. Maybe even the Naniva glitter. :)SoG Season Temple Attacks Goes Through Hill.png

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Hi there!

While humping some walls looking for secrets (haha, get it, Secrets? Like, Secrets of Grindea? Teehee, I'm funny ^-^) I discovered that one of the hills in pillar mountains recedes behind your face. Having seen that, I decided to take a look at a few of the other mountain parts and saw that it was the same case. I thought seen as you've done it with the trees, you should be able to do it with the mountains too :p

It seems to work with other sprites too, like my Jumpkin. I saw a Rabby do it too, but no screenshot there :L

All pictures below

~G

P.S. Version: Stable beta

<3
Cliff2.png Cliff1.png Cliff3.png Cliff4.png

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Upon one of my many deaths while fighting Winter, I died while attempting to block his spikes, and sometimes his spikes can hit you even when you're holding your shield out, and it does damage to both you and your shield (to be covered in another post). I assume this then killed me, leaving my player sprite blocking when dead.

Here's the result, a Ferona revived from the dead, or who never died in the first place, defiantly blocking whatever Winter happens to throw at her for all eternity...

Latest frontline version

Blocking glitch.png

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
This bugged me for a long time.. (get it?) and today I recorded it.

When Marino runs from the player after he stole Amalet, he is rendered above the player when your paths cross.
This is a rather minor bug as this moment is rather short, but here it is anyway.

GarlicJelly

Pretty self explanatory. The shadow of the Hydra is layered on top of my hat before he pops his head out.
upload_2015-5-26_14-17-52.png

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Ouch. That must've hurt. :/ Also, Mumrik's gonna have a nice big slit in her groundsheet :D
Tent.png

It most certainly isn't :p
Tent2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Portal back to Memory Room shows Phaseman statue when I haven't unlocked him yet:

portal.png

As a side note, might it be a good idea to make this a sub-forum? Otherwise it bugs everyone with a notification each time someone posts a new bug, but then turning off the alerts means they won't get notified of replies to their post? Just a thought :D

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
As a side note, might it be a good idea to make this a sub-forum? Otherwise it bugs everyone with a notification each time someone posts a new bug, but then turning off the alerts means they won't get notified of replies to their post?
You can unwatch specific thread (top-right of the page for button) to not receive further notifications. You are still notified if someone quotes you. This forum is so small anyways that I turned off notifications for all threads, since I can read everything ;)