The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
^
Well, I think that these collective threads should be updated. When normal bug gets fixed, thread is moved to "Solved Bugs". But here, we can't know if what is post wasn't fixed already and the thread will be moved only if ALL the bugs are fixed (however I don't know if even devs know which ones here still exist).

So I'd suggest to cross out everything that was fixed, by a moderator. In this topic, and the visual glitches and out of bounds threads too.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Maybe a summary of all bugs at the first post of the thread? That way it becomes easy to cross off and to see if it's been fixed or not. I'm still not sure exactly how to reference a certain post with a link, but that could be useful.

ark626

Just for the notice, if you track a recipe with unidentified materials (in my case the red emitter matrix)
then the tracking text will show the name of the item, while the menu tries to hide that fact with the ???? Name.

I think this should be changed? :D

ark626

Oh sorry i will add that note :D Im always playing frontline, sorry i have had a long abscence in the forums as active writer :D

But now after all im back.
It also works with every other item.

Zenene

Green Slime
View attachment 1467

"Fluffyfeathers and I" if we want to be technically grammatically correct, boyo. :) I do get that maybe this character wouldn't speak that way, but it felt as though it was speaking somewhat formally before so I wasn't sure if that was a problem or not. I doubt anyone but me will ever care so much. xD

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-24_22-37-21.png
    upload_2016-3-24_22-37-21.png
    318 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Loving your cheeky links to the wiki :p

Isn't the word "time" missing?
Not necessarily. Can't really find a way to explain it, but I think the two can be used interchangeably, and essentially have the same meaning.

If anything, it's supposed to be "Come on, Morgan".

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Um, lies here? The game is contradicting itself :(

lies.png

Also, this doesn't really make sense. He says something like "Where your things are? How am I supposed to know?!" I think a better question would be "The whereabouts of your things?"

where your things are.png

Zenene

Green Slime
Traveling is the proper spelling of the word. :)

edit: I actually couldn't remember if it was or not and after some searching, it's actually up for debate/choice? I checked a couple of dictionaries and it goes either way in all of them :\ so I wouldn't call that a typo, moreso just their choice.