The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Housing_Decoration_PottedRedFlowerName - 'Poinsetta', should be 'Poinsettia'
UpgradeInfo_EPCost - missing space

Last edited:

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Blink spell has "Base Energy" instead of "Energy Cost". Is that intended?

It might have something to do with varying nature of the cost, but while it was like this in normal spells, they had "Base Energy" and "Total Energy", while this one has a single cost.

EDIT:
Also, Haste has "Attack Speed"/"Casting Speed", while Empower has "ATK"/"MATK". To make it consistent, Haste should be changed to "ASPD/CSPD" or other way around.

EDIT2:
Some skills seem to have "Acquired at Level" text (Blade Furry), while some doesn't (Berserker).

Last edited:

Passage

Green Slime
Cannot find a place to let the developers know, but "But why then does carpenters not get showered with hammer cards" should be "But why then do carpenters not get showered with hammer cards" on the flying spaceship thing in the sky from one of the monitors.

Once again sorry for this but just started playing tonight and not sure where to send this to!

- Peace.

Burning weapon states,"Burn enemies for 100% of your MATK."

There are two problems here:
1) It only seems to do 10% of your MATK, as I have 78 MATK but it only burns for 7 DMG (it should round up too ;)).
2) Spells and Talents refer to MATK as MATK, where as MATK is referred to as Magic Damage on your Collectors ID (the character stats page). While this may not be a real "spelling error," in my opinion, it should either be called Magic Attack Damage or Magic Attack (with Attack Damage being changed to Physical Attack or something similar) OR MATK should be changed to MDMG. I'm sorry but the lack of perceived consistency triggers me :(.

Too Much Love (Borderline Creepy),
Paco Pequeño

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Remedi_Quest_PumpkinGetNew02 - Remedi mentions "mysterious fauna of Pumpkin Woods". If that's supposed to be about plants, it should be flora.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
But Remedi researches normal pumpkins (if purple pumpkin is normal), not Jumpkins. He doesn't seem to be interested in enemies.

Joseahfer

Green Slime
Dialogue > Tai Ming > Cutscene_FirstBack02 > 2 of 2.
...more importanly, how did you get past the Giant Thorn-Worms?!

TsReaper

Boar
Dialogue > RougeLike > PinesObservationsXX_Time02 > 4 of 4
It seems that the dialogue is incomplete.

Dialogue > RougeLike > Cutscene_OakIntroduction02 > 5 of 6
"Rabby" should be colored red.

Dialogue > RougeLike > Cutscene_OakIntroduction02 > 6 of 6
No "<scripts>" is attached at the end of the dialogue. Can the quest be accepted after the talk?

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Dialogue > RougeLike > Cutscene_OakIntroduction02 > 6 of 6
No "<scripts>" is attached at the end of the dialogue. Can the quest be accepted after the talk?

Nice observation! The quest can be given thanks to the dialogue happening inside a cutscene (so the cutscene gives the quest at the end).

Dialogue > RougeLike > PinesObservationsXX_Time02 > 4 of 4
It seems that the dialogue is incomplete.

Oh, yeah, sorry about that! I forgot to mention that those are something like concept lore dialogues and might not make it into the game. In the middle of one I realized I had more pressing stuff to add to Arcadia and I just saved it and moved on :D

TsReaper

Boar
Dialogue > RougeLike > Weiv01 > 3 of 3
... being overrun by them cute little things... -> ...being overrun by those cute little things...

Dialogue > RougeLike > Clint01 > 3 of 4
"Rabby" should be colored red.

Last edited:

res7less

Jumpkin
Dialogue > RougeLike > Weiv01 > 3 of 3
... being overrun by them cute little things... -> ...being overrun by those cute little things...
This is very likely not a mistake, but a speech characteristic of people with low birth, and/or lacking proper education. Fishermen like Haddock, or the Carpenter and other laborers fall under that category and have similar speech deformities.

Last edited:

TsReaper

Boar
This is very likely not a mistake, but a speech characteristic of people with low birth, and/or lacking proper education. Fishermen like Haddock, or the Carpenter and other laborers fall under that category and have similar speech deformities.
I think it's not the case. Haddock's dialogue, for example, contains several grammar mistakes to indicate that he lacks proper education. But this is the only grammar mistake in Weiv's dialogue.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I can at least confirm it is definitely a speech characteristic in the UK from first hand experience. It's just a matter of whether it fits the character I suppose, and I could not tell you who Weiv is or what he's doing :p

Last edited: