The Summoning by Penn Wryte

What did you answer when asked which of those is most important?

• Duty

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Love

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Power

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

taltamir

Rabby
There is an in universe book series called The Summoning, written by Penn Wryte. You can do a quest for her after which she asks you what is most important in your opinion. Duty, Love, Power.

I am curious what people answered and its result?
I was curious so I went with Power and boy did it not go as expected. I got book 6 in the series and it went towards a downer ending. At the end of book 5 the villain is holding Rose's companion hostage and demands she allow the villain to escape with the magic artifact.

If you choose power then in book 6 she just kills them both, seizes the artifact, and crowns herself queen.

My guess is that:
Duty = kill both, give artifact to guild
Love = allow the villain to escape to save companion

but those are just guesses. I am curious to know what actually happens. As well as what other people chose

Arkus

Green Slime
This is a Theory but I'm willing to bet this is going to be foreshadowing for the main story where your character answers a variant of the "Duty, Love or Power" choices
And will definitely have more impact and meaning to it, especially considering we have perfect examples of characters for each choice, Which ones? You can guess if you played so far :)