[title]ᅠ

Paolo

Green Slime
I both enjoy some tanky builds with the Berserker Style or more damaging builds based on Blink + Smash!
The second one is not that great against boss, if you can't control perfectly the spheres (Also Reaper's Blade really important), but it becomes really funny against simple mobs. and you can train a little and have fun with Stasis.
The tanky one is definetly more useful in multiplayer, but i think it can works in singleplayer too. I still have to try some 2 handed crit builds with the Berserker Style, since i really don't like crit builds without energy (and you definetly will have energy problems with the berserker style, that's why i prefer a more tanky version, instead of going for damage with it) so, like. armor items, great shields and, why not, Barrier and Fortify in multiplayer (which you will be able to cast after some attacks)

Buff_2_handed

Green Slime
I both enjoy some tanky builds with the Berserker Style or more damaging builds based on Blink + Smash!
The second one is not that great against boss, if you can't control perfectly the spheres (Also Reaper's Blade really important), but it becomes really funny against simple mobs. and you can train a little and have fun with Stasis.
The tanky one is definetly more useful in multiplayer, but i think it can works in singleplayer too. I still have to try some 2 handed crit builds with the Berserker Style, since i really don't like crit builds without energy (and you definetly will have energy problems with the berserker style, that's why i prefer a more tanky version, instead of going for damage with it) so, like. armor items, great shields and, why not, Barrier and Fortify in multiplayer (which you will be able to cast after some attacks)
Thank for the reply