UI Toggle

Rokker

Halloweed
There have now been several occasions where I've wanted to grab screenshots without the UI.
Could there please be a way to toggle the UI in-game?
Something like a key binding that temporarily removes the UI until pressed again, such as ALT+Z does in World of Warcraft.

The use for this would be to record movies or take screenshots that focus on the character or world rather than the actual game or gameplay.

Cheers! :)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
This could also be a fun challange thing you could do for yourself. Imagine playing without knowing your HP, Mana and how many arrows you have. :p

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
There have now been several occasions where I've wanted to grab screenshots without the UI.
Could there please be a way to toggle the UI in-game?
Something like a key binding that temporarily removes the UI until pressed again, such as ALT+Z does in World of Warcraft.

The use for this would be to record movies or take screenshots that focus on the character or world rather than the actual game or gameplay.

Cheers! :)

I think the chat command /togglegui works in the release build as well as the in house build. I can't see why I'd restrict it!

(one day I should probably compile a comprehensive list of all chat commands)

Rokker

Halloweed
/toggleui doe
I think the chat command /togglegui works in the release build as well as the in house build. I can't see why I'd restrict it!

(one day I should probably compile a comprehensive list of all chat commands)
Thanks for the answer! That was an even better answer than I had expected. :)
The command seems to work just fine.