Version 0.600anders

HexZyle

Boar
I'll throw in a savefile check for it in the hotfix as well, then! It should add the quest to your list of completed stuff (when it's live, that is)

Can you also check achievements? For some reason my "Ice Fishing" achievement is completed, before I'd ever even been to the Snow area. I didn't even get the santa beard.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Can you also check achievements? For some reason my "Ice Fishing" achievement is completed, before I'd ever even been to the Snow area. I didn't even get the santa beard.

Yeah, I'll have a look at it. Sounds really weird... it might be some strange display bug in the trophy portion. Could you send me the Character file (%APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/Characters) of the character in a zip so I could have a look at the save?

Own

Hm. I'm actually still at 99%. How strange. I'll PM it to you, Teddy.

I'm sure you'd be interested in the random glitch items in it's inventory. :p Like my 2 Ancient Gauntlets, 4 stolen presents, 64 Chicken Plushies, teleportation plate and 30 'Mr. Bag's. Would be interesting to know why Bag is an item. :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I'm sure you'd be interested in the random glitch items in it's inventory. :p Like my 2 Ancient Gauntlets, 4 stolen presents, 64 Chicken Plushies, teleportation plate and 30 'Mr. Bag's. Would be interesting to know why Bag is an item. :D

Your inventory was a really interesting sight, for sure :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Fantastic news. :D When do you think it'll come to Story Mode? It seems like a Post-Flying Fortress, Pre-Season Temple weapon, but it's not in the shop.

Right... about... now!

Hotfix 0.600amigo

Changes
  • You can now purchase the Ruby Rod in Story Mode after beating Flying Fortress, and Morning Star has been replaced with Steel Sword
  • The Frostling Scoundrel snowball speed in Arcade Mode has been brought down a bit
Bug Fixes
  • The Ice Fishing trophy should no longer appear to be achieved when it's not
  • You can no longer quickslot the Card Album via the Equipment menu

Own

No more Morning Star in Story Mode? Huh. I thought it was an interesting niche weapon and had a nice graphic. It was bad if you were Shadowclone, but if you used a lot of skills it had no impact. In fact, I think it was uniquely the only item with a downside? :D I wish there were more of those.

I think it also had the same stats as Carrot Sword but with a penalty, though, so it was outdated as soon as it popped up. :( I hope it returns in some form.

HexZyle

Boar
No more Morning Star in Story Mode? Huh. I thought it was an interesting niche weapon and had a nice graphic. It was bad if you were Shadowclone, but if you used a lot of skills it had no impact. In fact, I think it was uniquely the only item with a downside? :D I wish there were more of those.

I think it also had the same stats as Carrot Sword but with a penalty, though, so it was outdated as soon as it popped up. :( I hope it returns in some form.

Too bad both the Morning Star AND the Carrot Sword are both outclassed by The Stinger, an item you can obtain way earlier.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member

Yeah, considering the current item makeup in the game I honestly think we'll move that to a higher tier one day! Steel sword made more sense to add after Flying Fortress.

Can we get a style slot for hats too? I will often times really like the way one hat looks but it doesn't have the stats Im looking for =(

Edit - Err, nevermind, I just saw that that is already a thing....

toasted Yeti

Green Slime
i dont know if you guys know this but when you go back-tract to the room in santas workshop the one with the machine the window is unbroken but it should be broken right? i just noticed it and thought u should know

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
i dont know if you guys know this but when you go back-tract to the room in santas workshop the one with the machine the window is unbroken but it should be broken right? i just noticed it and thought u should know
Take a screenshot and post it in the bug section. :p

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hotfix 0.600anders

Bug Fixes
  • Giga Slime should no longer risk desyncing in multiplayer
  • Exiting through a crash should no longer corrupt the save file
  • The 1P Arcade Leaderboards should now be working properly again (Pokesly's dark hood hid the entire leaderboard for the stable build, where the hood didn't exist :D)

Lurixia

Green Slime
Hotfix 0.600anders

Bug Fixes
  • Giga Slime should no longer risk desyncing in multiplayer
  • Exiting through a crash should no longer corrupt the save file
  • The 1P Arcade Leaderboards should now be working properly again (Pokesly's dark hood hid the entire leaderboard for the stable build, where the hood didn't exist :D)
what does anders mean

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
the patch before this one was named Hotfix 0.600amigo
and 'aNders' comes after 'aMigo'
it signalises two things
- that this is such a minor fix that it doesn't even deserve a new number
- Teddy likes to gives his patches names

(fun fact: 'anders' means different in the german language)