Version 0.611alabama

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I love how I'm building up a very clear idea of what to expect when I can finally play the new update through all the bug reports, suggestions and updates :p

Igor

Green Slime
Different way of solving puzzle. Also - at second run throw poison caves noticed, that in this 2 rooms i cant breake anything, but in first run that wasnt the case.

And in this puzzle is very easy to accidentally press stepplate.

About cards and loot in the caves - got larva card from first enemy, after that - nothing unusuall. But in Season Temple Autum Helmets drops like rain. 8 helmets in like 30-40 mins.

Larva is too dangerous. Maybe add build up, like a poison? And poison is just harmless in the cave, need buff.

I got shroom shield from shrooms. Not jumping one, but... just shrooms. Feels strange.
And - yes! 2H weapons without drawback have same damage, as 1H weapon! Hurray! Maybe one day they will do even more damage... *just looking at stars*

Attachments

• 2016-02-16_00002.jpg
    2016-02-16_00002.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 2016-02-16_00003.jpg
    2016-02-16_00003.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2016-02-16_00004.jpg
    2016-02-16_00004.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2016-02-16_00005.jpg
    2016-02-16_00005.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
As for getting the shroom shield from regular mushrooms, I assume that's indended as you can also get a pumpkin hat from regular pumpkins on the ground in the Pumpkin woods.

Own

The new update broke the season changing animation in Arcade, I believe? Not sure why. The little things that accompany the change are gone. I guess it makes it easier to see?

upload_2016-2-16_9-4-38.png

I saw Season Knight weapons drop in Arcade, too. Is my flower wand in a chest or shop? :( I didn't see it anywhere.

Igor

Green Slime
Just noticed - Lantern Jack after every attack laughts at me in chat and telling his X,Y,Z-position.

odin

Green Slime
The new update broke the season changing animation in Arcade, I believe? Not sure why. The little things that accompany the change are gone. I guess it makes it easier to see?

View attachment 1323

I saw Season Knight weapons drop in Arcade, too. Is my flower wand in a chest or shop? :( I didn't see it anywhere.

its in a chest, or was in a chest if they didnt change it.
On the right side in the room filled with water.The chest in the top right.
Thats where i remember getting it.

TsReaper

Boar
Finally get the Shroomie card and the Mushroom Shield, I don't think the dropping rates are that high...
And the Mushroom Shield has 525 shield hp, won't that be too much?

Own

its in a chest, or was in a chest if they didnt change it.
On the right side in the room filled with water.The chest in the top right.
Thats where i remember getting it.

Talking about Arcade Mode. :p

Igor

Green Slime
Nah this shield has a debuff so its ok
pretty weak debuff, to be honest. Shrooms that spawns just blind you in a little area. That's not big deal, unless area of blindness will be increased.
With this shield i just blocked all spin damage from the red giga slime. Feels pretty op.

Eiroth

Rabby
I'm curious to hear if this is happening to anyone else! I've double checked the drop rates on the weapons, and they are the same as the hats. 1 % that is! Also, the card drop rates in Mt Bloom is 1/300 for Shroomies, 1/100 for Larva, 1/200 for Flowers and 1/150 for Spinsects!

In other words, your numbers are super duper off. If there's a bug, it would be me somehow messing with the drop determination code itself! It kind of sounds like you've gotten 10x the drop rates on everything.

Did anyone else get the Mt Bloom cards and drops that quickly?
I definitely felt it was too easy, I got the first two cards literally seconds after entering Mt Bloom

Reikokaz

Green Slime
pretty weak debuff, to be honest. Shrooms that spawns just blind you in a little area. That's not big deal, unless area of blindness will be increased.
With this shield i just blocked all spin damage from the red giga slime. Feels pretty op.
Depends on ur equipment the better it is the less dmg enemys do deal to your shield

TsReaper

Boar
The memory room in the Collector's HQ hasn't been updated for a long time. Maybe we can add the Power Flower into the momery room?

Slit08

Green Slime
So I finished the beta build and it was really fun, the plant boss that I ranted about yesterday wasn't as hard as I thought at first if you knew what you were doing and after figuring it out it was super doable.

Now there's only one suggestion for the already existing phase puzzle rooms when it comes to visuals. As another decoration I'd put these big green pipes from the first poison room map there. These could come out of the rocks and lead down into the pit. With the visual effect of light going through these tubes it would look awesome.

I heard you were working on an additional set of really challenging phase puzzle rooms. Which is really awesome. I really hope for 3-4 more rooms there. ;)
Here's a few suggestions:
1.) For this optional hard version I'd develop a block that will actually hurt you if you hit it. Maybe it has a laser or something similiar. I hope for another block puzzle that moves some big mirrors as well, just way more complicated this time. ;)
Another really tough poison filled room would be nice as well.
There could be a few entries as well, maybe giving a bit more background information about the past, maybe about Farmamera.
Finally and I know this would be quite a bit of work, but maybe an optional boss would be nice for this area. We only had two real machine bullet hell bosses, maybe this one could be really tough compared to the oligatory bosses from earlier in the game.

JamesKT

Boar
The memory room in the Collector's HQ hasn't been updated for a long time. Maybe we can add the Power Flower into the momery room?
For right now? I highly doubt it. I'd like to see Seasonne fights added before hand. Refighting Enraged Toy Factory, Autumn & Summer, Hydras, & Winter are what I would like to see added to the refights... Or maybe one of the reasons the refights haven't been added yet because they might be adding a Spring Hydra as a potential refight only Hydra head? o_O

Elswor

Rabby
I want to fight Autumn, Summer, and Winter all at once.

Toss is pools of water at the 4 corners of the room and stick the 3 season hydras in there + a spring hydra as well, their only purpose being to randomly spit things / charge at you.

I'm not a masochist, I swear.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That looks like it'll just get very annoying in Arcade. Maybe a perfect guard to knock them out of their spin? (Haven't actually played the update, please forgive me if this is already a thing)

TsReaper

Boar
That looks like it'll just get very annoying in Arcade. Maybe a perfect guard to knock them out of their spin? (Haven't actually played the update, please forgive me if this is already a thing)
Just leave them along for a while they'll gradually calm down.