Version 0.611alabama

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
The video is private... XD

GG, G, GG. Should be better now.

What's your level, how many cards do you have, how many pet levels do you have?

21, all implemented cards, no pet stats. I essentially spammed gold charge blade flurry and that made a pretty good meal of everything, especially when a couple normal his with 5 talent points in second wind gives me all the EP back. I think that talent should probably get a nerf.

Own

So you have +150 HP, +12 AtkSpeed, +15% heal, +30 ATK and +19 DEF over a regular hard mode run? I don't think hard mode is balanced under the assumption that you have all or even many cards.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That +15% heal is probably a huge factor in this place, with all the poison around. Bear in mind I probably picked up like 15 health orbs during the fight, as the more damaged you are, the more orbs spawn. Most of those cards make up 20% of a lot of the stats I have, so it's a fair point. Having said that, I reckon only having the Halloweed card will be the deciding factor, as all the other ones do is just speed the fight up. The amount of orbs you pick up is dictated by how fast the mushrooms respawn, and if you kill them quick enough it should be a really easy fight with no cards. I'll go test in a bit.

If I'm honest, there's no way you can keep all the smaller flowers back on Hard anyway. The fight just seems a little too easy once you've worked it out, to me.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Just did it with no cards, second try, although with a lot of good gear, level 21. I guess it's not that bad, and the HP orbs are kinda there intentionally to counter the poison, but it's just not really my type of fight. I'm not a big fan of the way the poison works at all in battle if I'm honest. For something outside battle, it's great, but in battle %HP is just a killer when I work with a build which intentionally uses over 1000 HP.

Also, BUG! you can get an instant perfect dodge if standing in mushroom spores or poison clouds, even when there's no enemies around. Makes killing things super easy.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
For those people who've been pointing out the lantern jack laughing at you in chat, it's not him, it's his projectiles. It's displaying the speed at which they're moving in both the X and Y directions. Don't think anyone's realised that yet.

JamesKT

Boar
For those people who've been pointing out the lantern jack laughing at you in chat, it's not him, it's his projectiles. It's displaying the speed at which they're moving in both the X and Y directions. Don't think anyone's realised that yet.
It's very obvious. Especially when the champions spit out 5-7 at once. Fills that chat area quickly.

Jasquan

Green Slime
No idea how long I've spent in the temple of seasons by now, but I've gotten 300+ of the normal collectables, 5 of Fall's Edge, but none of the other weapons :(
EDIT: Got 2 Summer's Smite now, just missing the last one

Last edited:

Elise

Green Slime
8E5D257514164103B3B0DE11F3682C1633CF4CA0

don't know if photo worked or not but whats with the balloons when i hit critical health? definitly not my birthday

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
8E5D257514164103B3B0DE11F3682C1633CF4CA0

don't know if photo worked or not but whats with the balloons when i hit critical health? definitly not my birthday
That's a new level of trolling right there. The game celebrates every time you're about to die. XD

Elise

Green Slime
9FB16A8E14AE80E3C704D396B86F536363EA4C96

Every time a lantern guy hits me i get co-ordinates - i don't know if thats actually co-ordinate stuff but is it laughing at me? :(

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Surprisingly it's actually the motion of the projectiles. While I'm not sure what measurement it actually is (possibly pixels per frame?) it's most certainly distracting. For all we know it could be a ploy hy the Lantern Jacks to make us look elsewhere while they shoot at you, catching you off guard :p

Jargalo

Rabby
Will the next patch (with sidequests and things) have the Mount Bloom music added to the soundtrack DLC? or would that be a separate update?

subaru313

Rabby
After completing Mount Bloom I came back to the Power Flower room to see my summons attacking the dead Flower:

Power_Flower.png

Probably most people won't go in there again, but it still would be nice if it was fixed :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Will the next patch (with sidequests and things) have the Mount Bloom music added to the soundtrack DLC? or would that be a separate update?

The OST is updated separately, but it should probably include Mt Bloom!

Riley (our musician) usually wants to make a version that fades out instead of seamlessly loops for the OST, though, so I'll have to ping him about that!

After completing Mount Bloom I came back to the Power Flower room to see my summons attacking the dead Flower:

Your summons sure hate that poor flower :(