[Visual] Character turning green when casting a spell

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Taking the term "green fingers" to the extremes this bug makes your whole character go green temporary. :p
SoG I have green fingers.png
Yes, I am hugging a house... (Actually I was decorating the inside of the house with some nice flowers but they can't be seen so I'm just looking like a creepy, tiny hulk who's stares through their window. No wonder why the've closed their door.)

DuGringo

Green Slime
Minor glitch:
when I silver charge the nature spell with the flies, sometimes my character will turn green when releasing the spell (the hair turns green when charging sometimes, and sometimes only the hair will be green when releasing, and sometimes it works without color changing)
tell me if you need screen shot or something.
currently playign the frontline version of the game!
the hat doe snot influence on this tho, cause even without the bag it still happends...

Attachments

• color glitch.png
    color glitch.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 8

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Sooo something to do with the Earth Spike and Meteor combo, combine with a perfect guard. I think I perfect-guarded a boar strike, then almost instantly used the Spike to silver charge. I then quickly popped a meteor (initial charge) and I think that was the point I turned green. It was behind a tree and I wasn't paying much attention, so I could've been green just from the earth spike. Also there was two boars, which might have something to do with it

ahmgreen.png

On a side note:

Dat majestic boar doe, and the Rabby looks like it's had its teeth kicked in o_O

[Edit]: Update- Yes it's exactly as I stated, managed to get it to happen again. When you cast the silver Earth Spike you flash the green I am in the picture for a brief moment. At the end of those frames, if you use a Meteor, you stay that colour. Using Earth Spike again fixes it. Doesn't matter what I perfect guard, still seems to happen, and it only works after a perfect guard, otherwise you don't get the colour change.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
It's old, alright. But, the "old" findings were in the 'solved bugs' section, which had to be revoked (for obvious reasons).
As old as it may be. It's still relevant, and so is your post @The G-Meister

[I also merged the 3 threads on this bug]