[Visual] Clouds in Floating Fortress Don't Sway When Paused in Single Player

Ark

Green Slime
So I made a boo boo. I was grinding for cards in the Floating Fortress before I left it to continue on the story, paused the game for a little, and when I came back I noticed that there was a cloud in my room.

g469mZN.png

Yfqtc75.png

After seeing the cloud in the first picture I went to find out how this works. Essentially the clouds in the middle room are technically connected to the main room, probably because it's just one giant background layer. When you pause the swaying motion the clouds do doesn't work anymore, so they just float in one direction. That isn't normally a problem. If you pause in the middle room and they go off screen then they just disappear from existence (from what I could tell) but if you pause in one of the two side rooms they can end up in your room if you end up waiting long enough. If you exit north or south on either of those two rooms it will reset their positions like normal.

The best way I found to reproduce this is to enter one of the side rooms from their north or south exit, pause the game, and wait. I couldn't get the clouds to enter either of the side rooms from trying to time it from the swaying in the center room, but I wouldn't rule it out. I'm playing on the Steam version. I didn't check if there were any other maps where this occurred.