[Visual] Extremely rarely I can see the hacked Arcade scorelist.

Own

upload_2015-8-20_23-51-24.png

No clue what makes this happen. If I hit Tab or go to 2P and then back to 1P, it fixes itself. This has only happened twice in about a few weeks.

I mean, not that I mind. Seeing the crap people thought they could get away with is hilarious.

Also, given the two 1,580,000 scores, I'm assuming that's around the highest possible 'authentic' score you can actually get in arcade if you S-Rank absolutely everything. Dudes probably cranked their MATK up to 99999999999 and Chain Lightning'd everything. :p

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I think that the game knows that you're up to no good and shows you the consequences for what will happen when you eventually screw up and expose yourself. ;)

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
This happens when Steam is a bit slow, and hasn't had enough time to fetch the ban list (which is actually a Steam leaderboard - the real hall of fame)! If that initial request lags, it can happen that you receive the actual scoreboard before the blacklist leaderboard has been fetched.

Hyperlord

Rabby
This happens when Steam is a bit slow, and hasn't had enough time to fetch the ban list (which is actually a Steam leaderboard - the real hall of fame)! [...]

Hehe yeah that list shows up when I want to view the leaderboards with a stream app on my windows phone for SoG ;-)