[Visual] Frontline bugs, ghost fish and Naniva chat.

Own

1. In the secret area in Winter, there are ghost fish flying around past the edge of the cliff. Pretty weird.

2. If Naniva has any chat bubble up over her head, it will remain permanent throughout the cutscene where she's commanding the trees away and persist after the cutscene.. Dunno if it happens during other cutscenes. Only transitioning to another area removes it. "Have no fear, Naniva is here!" is the bug in question.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I think these fish are supposed to be in the pond to the south.
BTW, ice around this pond isn't slippery.

JambOo

Green Slime
I was walking around in the Seasonne and found Frostling Village.
In the top right corner i found a school of fish flying in mid air.

i hope this is the right way to report a bug .

Attachments

• Bug fish in the air.png
    Bug fish in the air.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 19

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
And saying which version you found that bug on is also helpful. And if you were the reason for that bug, try to explain what you did.

But, don't worry, as long as you don't make like 100% useless posts, we can do something about that.
(the link from KoBeWi is also not a good example as there are two bugs reported in one post | I know he linked you to the first sighting of the floating fish)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
And if you were the reason for that bug, try to explain what you did.
This is not caused by the player, they are just floating there for no reason so there isn't really much to say about it. I would say that the only "problems" with this bug report is that it's already been reported and maybe that the version number is missing. But it's not a big deal at all and to be fair I almost never put the version number in my posts either so. :p

Sparrows

Green Slime
To understand that you can fish in frozen lake pool in seasonne room before toy factory, better make here visible fish like in other fishing pools.

Sparrows

Green Slime
Oh, I found reason it haven't visually fishes within... They located not where they should:
(top-right after crossroad)
c5c21b4731.png

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
The fishes have found their way home in the inhouse version, so they will come to frontline shortly :D