Weapons, dodging and bow skills

Max

Green Slime
Hi it's my first post here I really enjoy playing SoG and I thought I could share a few ideas I had.

I thought it would be nice if there were more weapon classes, like instead of being one-handed
you could have swords, axe, mace, daggers, 2handed could have staff, spear, two-handed sword.
Each weapons could have their own skill line.

A hand-to-hand skill line would be sweet too. It would add to the game's replay value
since you could create even more builds!

Another thing that could be added would be a skill tree for bows like a multishot/volley,
rain of arrows and a 'charge-up'.

I like the shield idea and thought you could push it even further, adding skills that increase
your shield size (to shield teamates), a shield throw to stun, a skill to make your shield recharge
faster or have % bonus health. It would also be nice to double-tap a direction while blocking
to roll in that direction.

Remember these are just ideas I'm throwing in there, feel free to comment/add as you like.
And for you guys making this game, keep on the good work!

Last edited:

Own

There actually are many of those already in game.

1-H has swords, maces and fans. 2-H has axes, clubs, swords and spears. If you like the look of them you can keep them in your style slot, even if something else is better.

Max

Green Slime
My bad, I meant each weapon class could have their own skill tree. Like a smash attack for mace or backstab with dagger. You could specialize within the one handed skill tree.