Your own house

good idea or bad idea

• Total voters

mydrizzle

Green Slime
i thought about something and why not have your own house?

After you crafted all these items they are just regular misc items and seems that they have no worth anymore.

A special map made for building your house and not to mention you can expand these land by doing quests and gathering items.
Everything will be in one map so not like arcade-mode

Here is a little example (sorry for my bad drawing)
You will have this piece of land at "Start".
You will have to unlock these pieces of land by doing quests and gathering items.

BUT.....

If you want to unlock north-west land you have to unlock north and west land first same for the rest of the corner lands.

sajdknhsajkld.png

Own

That's actually actively being worked on, which is why there are a lot of non-functional house items in the game. Check the dev log.

hadig5

Rabby
I liked the idea of expanding an own area for your self! Sounds fun. Would be really fun with a broad house customization system! Yet, as said by Own, they are already working with the "house" system. So maybe this idea could be a further update for the house after the game is finished. (I think it would be low priority at this stage of devoloping)

mydrizzle

Green Slime
I liked the idea of expanding an own area for your self! Sounds fun. Would be really fun with a broad house customization system! Yet, as said by Own, they are already working with the "house" system. So maybe this idea could be a further update for the house after the game is finished. (I think it would be low priority at this stage of devoloping)

I also think that but just a small beginning should be fine, because the misc items are just for selling then and nothing to craft

Last edited: