Your predictions/ ideas for the third main boss

Slit08

Green Slime
Hey there. :)

I just wanted to ask you who do you predict to be the main boss of the third dungeon? Or who would you like it to be?

I would personally love to see a dragon as the main boss. After Winter we would have a bigger main boss to fight again. Maybe he could look like an Asian dragon (more snake than dragon) could fly around and have quite a few fire related attacks. And since dragons are greedy, this one would have picked up a powerfull artifact that would grant him more power and the ability to curse the village.

Own

Too early to tell. We have no idea what the third temple is about beyond time travel. We haven't even seen any time travl enemies, I don't think.

I want to say I expect it will incorporate time travel mechanics, but Season Temple's main boss didnt. The Hydra Boss, the second one, incorporated the temple's mechanic. Which was really cool. :)

Yuuki

Boar
the boss is the Doctor.
(I atlest hope for an refence for him in the temple, with all the time travel)

Rocky

Green Slime
I think the next boss may involve the same boss that you fight in the HQ but maybe enhanced by another artifact??

Another possibility is that we will see the same dragon from the cave that we met in the cutscene with your "father" and your "mother" in the cave which would be very interesting because of the narrow space and limited moved to dodge

DCFWGrindea

Green Slime
I think it will be some sort of plant monster/temple that gives a power to grow those plants that go up to the cave entrance in PM and the chest in the floating fortress! Or maybe something to get us across water

Evanz111

Green Slime
I'm just about to have the fight with Winter, does this mean I'm nearing the end of the current content? How much have I got left I can do?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
There's another mid-section after that with another couple minibosses so far. Doesn't mean that's the end of the fun though. I've got over 400 hours of fun out of the game :p

Jargalo

Rabby
I did wonder about the small cave in mount bloom with the square outline, blocked door, and dragon-like thing carved on the floor...

Jargalo

Rabby
I would personally love to see a dragon as the main boss. After Winter we would have a bigger main boss to fight again. Maybe he could look like an Asian dragon (more snake than dragon) could fly around and have quite a few fire related attacks. And since dragons are greedy, this one would have picked up a powerfull artifact that would grant him more power and the ability to curse the village.

I'm totally up for a Smaug battle.