Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
amm sorry but i have a problem... my english is really bad but..
ok i buy one copy for beta and i have the beta game but the game doesnt work in steam... i have the game i have the beta but the game doesnt work in steam i can play... why? the beta is v.059 ... i want my game on steam!!!!!!! i lose my money.
Did you buy the game from Steam or from Humblebundle? If you bought it from Humblebundle then you might have downloaded the DRM free version which is supposed to be used if you don't want to use Steam. You should have recieved an email from Humblebundle with a link to a page that shows you your downloads and game keys that you bought. You should find your Steam key there and it will let you activate it through your browser for your Steam account.

Let me know if it worked or not. :)

marcos112233

Green Slime
Did you buy the game from Steam or from Humblebundle? If you bought it from Humblebundle then you might have downloaded the DRM free version which is supposed to be used if you don't want to use Steam. You should have recieved an email from Humblebundle with a link to a page that shows you your downloads and game keys that you bought. You should find your Steam key there and it will let you activate it through your browser for your Steam account.

Let me know if it worked or not. :)
no, i buy the game in steam but the game doesn't appear why? i lose my money the game is a really big price in uruguay .. D: its so much money i want my game! steam dont help me..

GarlicJelly

no, i buy the game in steam but the game doesn't appear why? i lose my money the game is a really big price in uruguay .. D: its so much money i want my game! steam dont help me..
Well, if the game isn't in your game library then there has to be something wrong with Steam. You can always ask for a refund if you don't have more than 2 hours played in the game (a fairly new thing Steam added a few months back). I don't know why your game wouldn't show up in your game library if you've bought the game through Steam so I can't really help you with that. The only thing I can think of is if you accidentally bought the game as a Steam item and it ended up in your Steam inventory. I actually have no clue why it wouldn't work. :S

If you login on your Steam account here ( https://help.steampowered.com/ ) and click on something that should say something like "Games, Programs, etc" and then select your Secrets of Grindea purchase then you should be able to request a refund.

marcos112233

Green Slime
thanks problem fixed! amm i finish the beta game 111% all pets collected all treasure maps completeds :D all cards all everything! the game is amazing i love this i want to make the love to you for this game <3 :$ :3 thanks for this game thanks for hours of funny D:
PD: pumpkin and other creatures of gosth forest kill me T.T
MY ENGLISH IS RLLY BAD D: omg

GarlicJelly

thanks problem fixed! amm i finish the beta game 111% all pets collected all treasure maps completeds :D all cards all everything! the game is amazing i love this i want to make the love to you for this game <3 :$ :3 thanks for this game thanks for hours of funny D:
PD: pumpkin and other creatures of gosth forest kill me T.T
MY ENGLISH IS RLLY BAD D: omg
I'm glad we could figure out what the problem was. :)

marcos112233

Green Slime
pls make this game giant ! i want months of funny hours playing thisgame! the game need it giant world for explore hunt fish capture and complete amazing missions for want the best collectioner of the world!

Yuuki

Boar
I just saw that the soundtrack is on steam now and that it says it includes 37 Songs. But the humble bundle one only includes 27 or so. So when will it be update on there?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I just saw that the soundtrack is on steam now and that it says it includes 37 Songs. But the humble bundle one only includes 27 or so. So when will it be update on there?

I sent an updated soundtrack to Humble earlier today, so hopefully it should be updated before the weekend!

Ray Gaines

Green Slime
Hey I am just wondering if you guys have at least an idea of when the mac version of the game will be coming out I completely understand that you guys are working extremely hard on the game and I am not trying to be rushy (ik its not a word get of my back) but I would just like to know if you have an idea

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hey I am just wondering if you guys have at least an idea of when the mac version of the game will be coming out I completely understand that you guys are working extremely hard on the game and I am not trying to be rushy (ik its not a word get of my back) but I would just like to know if you have an idea

I've looked into FNA a bit and porting with that seems pretty promising!

However, I don't think we'll actually do the porting to Mac/Linux until the game is finished. From what I understand, FNA is very good for porting something finished, but not supposed to be used while making a game!

res7less

Jumpkin
Assuming I would want to purchase the Bottomless Bag tier, how much time do I have left to do so before no more items will be added to the game? Or are those options not related to the game's completion and the designed item can be added even afterwards?

GarlicJelly

Assuming I would want to purchase the Bottomless Bag tier, how much time do I have left to do so before no more items will be added to the game? Or are those options not related to the game's completion and the designed item can be added even afterwards?
I would assume that it can be added in at a later stage since items could be added to quests, as drops or to be purchased in the shop. Some wepons could possibly be like the cosmetic hats to allow furhter customization. I don't think there is any rush. :p

pokemon5s4

Green Slime
May I know that if the DRM free version can play coop with the steam version? or must it be the same? I am considering to buy the 4 pack version and does it mean that I will have 8 copies at the end? (4 DRM free, 4 Steam)

Voxel

Green Slime
How much are you guys looking to add to this game after release? Will it depend on the community support, or do you have things you would like to add after you've finished whatever you consider is a "completed product."