[Gameplay] Commands ?

Monofal

Green Slime
Today I was playing Secrets of Grindea, and press ENTER, and unwittingly opened the chat, I was surprised they did not know it. After opening the chat, I tried to see if I had something like / help or something ... After typing / and hit ENTER again, the game crashed. Does anyone know if this / is for commands ADMIN? For speaking a bar is nothing more ....

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Most of the / commands are disabled in the proper release builds! Off the top on my head, in the public version there is:

/respec - refunds all skillpoints (beta feature)
/ping - server only, shows a list with each client's ping
/showping - server only, shows the ping under each client's feet
/name - locally renames your character (basically only useful for high score purposes)

And then there is the most important one, of course!

/batswarm

Most of the / commands are disabled in the proper release builds! Off the top on my head, in the public version there is:

/respec - refunds all skillpoints (beta feature)
/ping - server only, shows a list with each client's ping
/showping - server only, shows the ping under each client's feet
/name - locally renames your character (basically only useful for high score purposes)

And then there is the most important one, of course!

/batswarm

OOOOH! Trying Batswarm!

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Today I was playing Secrets of Grindea, and press ENTER, and unwittingly opened the chat, I was surprised they did not know it. After opening the chat, I tried to see if I had something like / help or something ... After typing / and hit ENTER again, the game crashed. Does anyone know if this / is for commands ADMIN? For speaking a bar is nothing more ....
There's a bug which makes the game crash if you type any of the / commands in the demo. Shouldn't happen in any of the other releases though! Which version are you playing?