Recent content by 정현종

1. After playing Frontline, the previous version went back to Frontline, and some of the main story pro

Thank you. It's fixed! I'm looking forward to the next story and pin!
  2. After playing Frontline, the previous version went back to Frontline, and some of the main story pro

Also, I deleted the game and downloaded it again, so I can't subscribe to the Korean patch. How shall I do it? ㅣ ㅡ> I solved this.
  3. After playing Frontline, the previous version went back to Frontline, and some of the main story pro

After playing Frontline, I went back to the previous version and played Frontline again (badload_slot7) and the story was 100% progressed. Is there any way to restore it? In the world file, (badload_slot7_39.wld, badload_slot7_76.wld) and I found (badload_slot7_39.cha, badload_slot7_76.cha) in...
  4. Arcade mode clear invincible stage.

In arcade mode, if you're cursed with all the red bugs in the previous room, there's no way to get rid of them. Even if you kill all the monsters in that room, you can't just catch the miss. I'm looking forward to the story mode. I want to try it.
  5. I think I'll disappear from my memory.

Is it not updated yet? I want to watch the story till the end.
  6. I did it. Watch out for spoilers

But there's kind of a bug. Skill clouds, shadows. The lights go away after a certain period of time or they don't work. There's a lot more bugs out there. I don't think it's going to be easy to change a lot of skills into gold and post them in detail. And quests Urg's map, unidentified map...
  7. Arcade Games Perfect Defense Training Burg

I'm going to upload a clear picture of the arcade game bug that I uploaded last time. There's a problem with the 3rd monster in the fifth mission. If we move a little bit, we'll fix it completely. Have a great New Year's Day! ^~^
  8. I hatched the dragon!

The one that looks like a giant turkey in front of me would be a dragon...
  9. I have a bug report on arcade games.

There's a bug in the completely blocked training ground. Mission number five, 12 o'clock monster attack is impossible to defend completely. I think it's because the hit is number two.
  10. This is a sure bug.

If a ghost dies outside the map, the ball drops, and there's no way to eat it. The same goes for items, gold. Also, it's hard to survive because the physical ball is not edible, so if you accumulate it, the other ball will not come out well.
  11. 100% achieved

Finally, I achieved 100 percent! I feel very good! But I am so sad that only arcade mode can be updated now...
  12. clear

I did it!
  13. Version 0.870a

Oh! Thank you. Finally, I succeeded in playing the game! Thank you very much for helping me so far! Solvers! ->(Developer Teddy) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 고마워! 개발자이자 해결사 테디! 덕분에 정말 기대하고 있는 작품을 실행할수 있음에 매우 감사롭게 생각해! 여담으로 우리나라 "기생충" 영화가 인기가 있다나봐! (난 아직 안봣지만......) = Thank you! Developer and Solver Teddy! Thanks to...
  14. Version 0.870a

I'm sorry. If I explained a little better, it wouldn't have been hard for you to help. As a result, I found that it was running on the old computer. Can you let me know if you have a download file that you need to play the game?
  15. Version 0.870a

I am grateful for the answer to your continued inquiries. But I could not find the Config.txt file anywhere in the computer and Roaming in Appdata \ could not find this folder either. I received a message that the game could not be played due to compatibility issues. I want to ask if there is a...