Recent content by A-Jay

1. A-Jay

Local co-op

I set up a local lan, one running on the PC the other on my surface pro. LAN was close enough to latency free that I was able to look at the TV while playing on the surface and still be able to play comfortably. Just had to look at the surface screen for my own GUI.
  2. A-Jay

*New Option* Gold Points & Skill Bar Variations

3 should work spot on, perhaps some dismissable text to explain it somewhere along the lines early into play.
  3. A-Jay

Similar Games

Seiken Densetsu 3. Has drop in/out co-op if the 2nd player presses start. You'll need to track down a rom and an emulator for snes.
  4. A-Jay

The Highscores in Arcade Mode...

This is what I meant, I would love to see a TAS. They always make the game look like its the easiest thing that has ever been played. It is interesting to see the mechanics of games pushed to their limits. While there is no doubt that this is a clear advantage and uploading the highscore from...
  5. A-Jay

The Highscores in Arcade Mode...

How about someone who just alters the speed at which the game is running? I for one am looking forward to seeing a TAS.
  6. A-Jay

7. A-Jay

Grindea Pronunciation?

Way to put the secrets in Grindea.
  8. A-Jay

Potions give far too little pet experience per feed for their price

I found it easy to just stand on the right hand side of the fence at the house above Santa and let frosty/cloud kill the frostlings and collect after a while.
  9. A-Jay

[Gameplay] Arcade Mode Quick Level ruins my game

That would be a problem. I can only suggest rebinding the key if its possible and seeing if it occurs after that. Maybe a reinstall?
  10. A-Jay

[Gameplay] Arcade Mode Quick Level ruins my game

On mine you have to hold a button to get the QL menu to pop up. The notification for it is not massively intrusive. If I am not mistaken your issue is that the menu opens on its own when you level up?
  11. A-Jay

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

Difficulty. Perhaps look at implementing multiple difficulty options with a score multiplier. - Easy x1 - Medium x2 - Hard x3 Looking at changing monster health/damage/behaviours with the tiers. And for the true sadists, a mode where you die in a single hit from anything with extra...