Recent content by Alzeido

1. A

99% bug returns?

Thank you so much, i had been sat there for hours trying to figure out what i'd not done. i could have sword i crafted everything, i must've mistook the blue for the purple.
  2. A

99% bug returns?

I may have, i dont know to be honest. is that the archery one? because if so yeah my high score is 13,000 something And as for the 0.cha and 0.wld here you go Teddy
  3. A

99% bug returns?

Yes i have the gift pet, ill list what i have All crafted items crafted All 15 quests completed treasure maps 1-8 completed and found all 8 ingame trophies unlocked S rank on both available arena challenges all enemies and enemy drops found (nothing is blacked out) all 22 cards found Arrow...
  4. A

99% bug returns?

I have all 8 maps all 15 completable quests (not the final story one as it wont let me "this is the beta" kinda thing all cards all mobs and their drops all puzzels i cannot understand why im stuck on 99% :(
  5. A

99% bug returns?

I have completed the game, got everything crafted everything have all 15 quests completed, referred to man many other posts about this subject and gone through every checklist (even re-doing puzzles over and over just to make sure) I am on steam on the version v0600anders and stuck on 99%. i...
  6. A

Rabbits Foot question

Does anyone know the most condensed area for finding them? the best place i've found sofar is the place just west of Grindea with the boars and rabys
  7. A

Rabbits Foot question

Hi, so i've been grinding for 6 hours just east of Grindea trying to get the rabbits foot to drop (99% completion, its all i need) and it hasnt dropped once, yet in arcade mode it seems to stop from every other champion rabby. am i just incredibly unlucky or are rabby foots not present in story...