Recent content by Antar

1. Antar

Destructible items. (Crates,Vases,Tall Grass)

The problem, in my opinion, about gold drops from crates and pots is that you could essentially leave and re-enter an area without monsters and just keep farming gold.
  2. Antar

NPC Battles!

Your suggestion for fighting any NPC reminds me of Radiata Stories for the Playstation 2 which had the same concept. You could kick any NPC to fight them, some where very easy and some were very good. Kicking people who couldn't fight, like children, caused you to fight the town guards.
  3. Antar

First thoughts and a request for gold and item sharing in MP

I see where you're coming from and I support this idea. I haven't had this problem yet but that's because I only played a mix of melee and sometimes ranged. Trading items also would be a good feature, even though some could abuse it, but that's not going to ruin the game for anyone but...
  4. Antar

New type of treasure map

I think he's saying "Red" and "Ichi" are the names of the NPC's and the number 1 is the page number of their text boxes.
  5. Antar

Damage Numbers

This, whenever I fight against a group of enemies the numbers clutter the screen and I can't see what they are doing. It is very disorienting and just promotes using ranged magic while kiting. Making it toggle-able, transparent, or smaller, anything would be an improvement.
  6. Antar

Version 0.56i

I think you just need to keep the boss in one place. If you don't let him move around the whole area, you won't have a problem with the slime slowing you down. It's one of those things you have to keep trying until you develop a strategy for.
  7. Antar

Port Forwarding, Firewall and Hamachi Guides

Oh, I forgot to mention, we got it working. After we bought it I checked my Firewall permissions and you were right, it was the firewall. What's funny is back when I was trying out Terreria, I think I had the same problem.
  8. Antar

Mushroom world :D

I'm pretty sure he's high on shrooms...
  9. Antar

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Thank you! Me and my brother got the Rabby tier, thanks for the help and the game. :3
  10. Antar

What new games do you look forward to?

Well, I have a few games I'm looking forward to, but Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is on the top for me!
  11. Antar

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Sorry if this seems obvious but I am having trouble figuring out how the pre-ordering works. If I pre-order it now, will I have to wait until the game is done to play it? Or will I get to play the Beta, right way? It's a bit confusing because usually pre-ordering means you have to wait until the...
  12. Antar

Thank you for the quick reply and help. We were using Hamachi today and we beat the demo story and played the arcade. We decided to buy it so if we could get the multiplayer working, it would be a great bonus. Like you said, it might be the firewall so I'll look into it, thanks for the help. :3
  13. Antar

I am playing the demo with my brother but I am having trouble getting the server to work. He can't seem to connect to me. I don't know why because it is the right IP and I port forwarded the same way as I did with other games like Minecraft, Cube World, and Terreria. It worked on those times, so...