Recent content by Aureole

1. A

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

My friends and I were playing Multiplayer, Stable Build. One of them was rubber-banding, and suddenly clipped through the world. He was then stuck there. Pic included. I experienced something similar in single player. At the Flying Fortress, at the entrance near the new phase puzzle, when going...
  2. A

Fishing only 2 Fish

Yeah, I figured as much. I just asked some of my friends and they haven't completed it yet, but they are further along with 3 or 4 fishes already from that lake. And when I entered, it was Shrimps and Sand Sharks again. Sigh. Between that and guiding a friend who's new to the game, guess it's...
  3. A

Fishing only 2 Fish

In the desert pond area, I keep fishing up the same fish over and over again: Shrimp and Sand Sharks. I've been at it for half an hour - no changes. Unsure if this is a bug, or just me, but it's happened since before this latest update, when I had a small hiatus from the game. I'm currently at...
  4. A

[Bug] Robin's Challenge Points (Stable, Multiplayer)

Robin's challenge at random intervals gives out less points per target; the blue slimes even gave 75 points at one point. Sometimes the points even start showing negative values. We were playing multiplayer, and all of us saw the same numbers. We even tried changing the host: same problem. It...