Recent content by Azazsd

1. A

Arcade Survival Guide: The Battletank

i prefer glass cannon type builds instead of tanking literally everything, i find that the flamethrower attack is incredibly strong as it stuns *most* enemies, and you can move with it at silver charge, so that might be a good alternative to dodging strike for the stunlock you can perform...
  2. A

What sort of baddies or mechanics do you want to see in the final dungeon?

my speculation has to do with those 4 artifacts, if you look carefully, they are the artifacts zhamla was wearing... when you defeat him, exactly 4 silhouettes are shown, 3 of them are recognizable, and then the elusive 4th one, my suspicion is along the lines of the fact they are connected to...
  3. A

Hardest Card to Find?

none of the cards took me too long to get, the real trick is to farm them at the right area and the right times... for example, farm bees when you are about to fight the queen bee, farm monkeys in the room with the key (where they throw it around) the goal is to minimize the other things that...
  4. A

What sort of baddies or mechanics do you want to see in the final dungeon?

i would like to see the final dungeon take the games arcade mechanics and bring it to life in the game, you climb a huge tower with buffed enemies as was suggested by own, you keep all of your levels/equipment/cards and fight only new enemies climbing the tower, unlike in arcade mode the enemies...